Webinar 4 – Part 1: Homework – Sign Up
Topic No. 4-1: Daily Homework and Analysis (to better understand technical references, see Topic No.1 & Topic No. 2 – see Topic No. 3to properly execute your plan with less fear)
Audience: All traders with a plan
Duration: Approximately 1 hour
* By clicking the link to the webinar above, you are hereby agreeing to never disclose your username and password nor will you provide access to someone else. You further agree that you will not resell, repackage or otherwise charge for the information being shared or for any or all parts of the video.
During this topic, we will go over the following important aspects:
- Completing a daily assessment of what has occurred: Classifying the day and noting important aspects and metrics
- Formulating preliminary hypotheses based on current action and other inputs
- Preparing “your big trading idea” for the next day
- How to use your homework? How not to use your homework?
- Completing your homework pre-open
- Executing in your planned areas and staying out of trouble
- Introduction to Topic No. 4-2: Research and Analysis of Probabilities
However, anyone can email questions for a follow-up Q&A video for this session. The email address is: Webinar 4 Questions ONLY
Resources for further study:
Charting: Investor/RT Professional Edition